The projects highlighted on this microsite can be transferred to other countries and your local community. Sport and non-sport organisation can use them as a template to promote social inclusion in their communities. All projects are original and use different methodologies to support beneficiaries in a target-oriented manner while taking local characteristics into consideration. The best practices have a proven positive impact in the community and are high quality in terms of planning, delivery and outcomes.
We have collected resources from all across Europe to support organisations working on social inclusion. You can learn from practitioners that share their experiences and knowledge with you on this microsite. Click on best practices to find all gathered examples or use the search bar in the top right corner to search for a keyword or specific organisation.
Feel free to reach out to the organisations or contact the SIDFOOT project team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All best practices are divided into the following section:
- Description: A short statement summarising what the project is about.
- Implementation of the practice: Outline of the executed steps throughout the project.
- Impact: Highlighting outcomes and presenting evidence.
- Lessons learnt: Experiences and tips from practitioners.
- Conclusion: Explanation why this project is a best practice.
Discover the best practices or visit the websites of the SIDFOOT project partners for more information.